How to select an Interior design course?
10 tips to choosing the right interior design course
You have to look at the syllabus that is taught. It must include:
- Perspective views in axonometric, isometric, one point and two point perspective views.
- Furniture designing estimation and detailing.
- Electrical layout planning & designing.
- All theory topics related to interior decoration and designing.
- Civil engineering related to interior decoration.
- Survey drawing business guides history of interior designing and other related topics to interior designing.
- Residential design projects
- Designing showroom that sell various types of consumer goods. Ex: jewelry, clothes, electronics, footwear etc.
- Various types of commercial offices. Ex: Bank, travel agency, advertising agency etc.
- Various types of professional offices. Ex: Architects office etc.